Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maplewood Farms

Today we went to a place called Maplewood Farms in North Vancouver. It was a fun afternoon!  Jace got to see pot bellied pigs, cows. sheep, goats, ducks, horses, rabbits, chickens and donkeys.  The best part was you got to go into the rabbit cages and feed the rabbits.  I think that was his favorite part!  It was so much fun to see him get excited over it.  He also decided to give the donkeys ear quite a tug.  We were all surprised he didn't get bit!


I always wanted a pig growing up...mom and dad said no... I still kind of want one!


Most of the pictures are of Jace's back.  He would not turn around for a picture!

 The giant white rabbits you got to feed.

Three Billy Goats Gruff

He looks so big here!


One of the cows was named Judy.  Gma got her picture taken next to the sign.




The ducks were doing some diving.  Jace loved watching them.

Milking the cow.

 This parrot scared the crap out of me.  I was looking in the cage to see what was in there and all of a sudden above me I heard "hello".  I JUMPED!!!!





Finally, one of Jace looking at the camera!  He loved the big tractor at the gate!



A timbit on the ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment