Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hitting Up The Aquabus

We try to take for at least one big walk a day while we have been in Vancouver.  The guys went golfing today and we decided to take Jace across the water in the Aquabus.  When we got back from our two hour walk, we left Jace with the guys and Judy and I went to get our nails done.  I wish I would have taken my camera with me... as we were walking back to the condo, we noticed that there was a bike ride going on in the middle of the road.... THE NAKED BIKE RIDE!  There were probably close to 250 men and women riding bikes/skateboarding/rollerblading...all in the NUDE!  That is something that you will never see in Red Deer, lol! 

 
Jace waiting for the elevator before we leave.

Waiting on the dock for the aquabus.

On the boat.



Group shot!

What a cutie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment