Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break So Far

Curt is on spring break right now, so I have been able to do a few extra things around the house.  I decided to pack away Jace's clothes that are too small now, and start a bin of keepsakes for Jace.
Here is what we have been up to the last few days!

I am going to take a picture like this every month now.  Such a fun idea that I saw on the internet! 

Here is Jace laying with his clothes that are going into his keepsake bin!  The jeans were huge on him when we first out them on!  The sleeper on the right is the one he came home from the hospital in.  The toque he wore for the first 2 weeks nonstop!  And tiny little Oiler booties! 



Always smiling now!  And wiggling as always! 

Curt and I bought these clay tins to take impressions of Jace's hands and feet.  These were taken when he was 2 1/2 months old.  They look huge in the pictures but they are actually pretty small!   

 The back of the "hand" tin.

Jace has pretty big feet already!  Hopefully he is tall like Curt and doesn't get my height! 

The back of the "feet" tin.  Not sure why the pic ended up sideways... 



I came out the bedroom the other morning and Jace was sleeping on Curt, and this is what I saw!  So cute!!! 

A little diaper play time.




Bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment