Saturday, March 12, 2011

Party Boy!!!

Friday night, Curt, Jace and I went to a beautiful vow renewal ceremony for my boss Rose and her husband at Festival Hall.  I was so excited to go shopping for a new outfit for Jace!  I was really only looking for a black shirt to go with his khakis, but my mom and I found this adorable sweater vest!

Jace was a hit!  His dance card was full all night!  Everyone wanted to hold him!  Here are a few pics of our night!

Jace in his outfit before we left!

Giving mama the wink!

I`m ready to party...let`s go!  We stayed until 11 and Jace was up for most of the night!  Then when we got home he had a bath and a bottle and slept for 6 hours!!!!


Jace with his girlfriend Kelsi... baby in one hand, drink in the other and one on standby!  Jace loves his girlfriend, lol!

Jace and daddy doing a little air band!  Curt was always the drummer, so he is teaching Jace the ropes!  Notice the tongue sticking out...such concentration!


Jesse gave Jace a beer to look at!  He is eyeing it up!

Andrew and Jace having a little one on one time in the chair.


Carrie and Jace in their mathcing outfits!  Love it!

Micaela teaching Jace how to sit on his own and hold a beer!  He got a little wobbly here!

Ally and Jace had a dance party!

No comments:

Post a Comment