Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lazy Mornings

Jace and I had a pretty lazy morning today... I found a cute outfit of his hidden away in his closet, I need to organize it a bit better otherwise he will be grown out of outfits before he even gets to wear them!

I especially love this one because of the ears on the hood, I am a sucker for ears!!

Jace is getting so big!

Such a happy baby!  Jace is smiling so much now!  Curt and I love it! 

Making faces for the camera!  Jace tries to sit up now every chance he gets, only problem is he can't hold himself up and falls over!  Too cute! 

Jace was given a gift card for Build a Bear from Curt's Aunt and Uncle, so we ordered him a monkey online, Curt and I were so excited when it showed up!!!!  Here is Jace cuddling the monkey (the monkey makes a giggling sound!) 

Such a funny picture! 

I love this one!  Jace has a long tuft of hair on his head, just like the monkey!  If you put the monkey in front of Jace's face, he will reach out and grab it!  He is also doing that to us!  It is crazy to think that Jace is already 3 months old!  Time is flying by!

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures! I am glad that the monkey finally arrived!!! You gotta love the lazy mornings :) Have a safe trip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete