Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trip to the Calgary Zoo

Today Curt and I took Jace to the Zoo.  We weren't sure if he would be interested or not, but he did great.  Next year will be even better!

Ready to start looking at animals! 

Close-up! 

I was really hoping there would be penguins.  Jace has a stuffed penguin that he absolutely loves.  No such luck, penguins don't arrive until 2012.  Next year! 

Jace loved the gorillas! 



Curt and I thought the hippos were pretty cool. 







Jace and Daddy walking through the rainforest. 





Jace and I looking at the flamingos.  I absolutely HATE flamingos.  I think they are so gross.  It makes me sick watching their legs bend the wrong way.  That should not happen.  I was terrified of the ones at West Ed.  But Jace liked the bright colors... 

Jace did so good.  He made it through all the exhibits before falling asleep during our last one, the Canadian Wild.  It was such a FUN day for all three of us.  We can't wait to go back next year when Jace is bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment