Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lily Festival 2011

Today Curt, Jace, my mom and I went to the Lily Festival at my friend Rayell's farm.  Her and her fiance John run the Bowden Sunmaze and Farm.  It was a gorgeous afternoon, perfect weather for my boys to pick me some lilies!

Curt and Jace scouting out the colors... 



Mom with our flowers.  So pretty! 

My mom LOVES to garden.  She has a beautiful backyard full of flowers, so this was right up her alley.  Here she is with Jace playing in all the beautiful lilies. 







They were so tall! 

It seems lately when the camera comes out... away go the smiles from the little man.  He has been so noisy and happy lately, giggling and babbling constantly.  As long as the camera is no where in sight! 

He kind of has a pout on here, but he was so good all afternoon. 



Peek! 

Farmer Jace! 

Curt and Dad  playing while I cleaned up the flowers. 



At the farm you choose a vase... I picked one that was 25.00 (one on the left).  Then you stuff it as full as you can!!!!  Once I got home I split the flowers into 2 vases.  All these beautiful flowers for only 25.00.  And half of them haven't even opened yet! Thanks John and Rayell it was a great afternoon, we will see you in 2 weeks for your wedding in the sunflower maze!  So excited!


2 comments:

  1. The kids and I went there last year and did the same. Such a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Looks like you 4 had a fantastic afternoon!

    ReplyDelete