Monday, January 24, 2011

Professional Pics!

We had a professional photographer take pictures of Jace when he was about 3 weeks old.  She did an amazing job, and was so patient!  It took three tries to get the pictures!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures.  It was so hard to choose just a few!  You may see more on here in the days to come!

I love this one, Jace is making all kinds of faces lately and he is so expressive!  He has beautiful dark blue eyes!


 A cute shot of his little hand!


 Jace and I having a heart to heart.  I think it went something like this "Please Jace, just go to sleep for 10 minutes so we can get your pictures taken.  You don't even have to sleep if you don't want to!  Just fake it!  Please...for mommy!"


 Jace's ever present little smirk when he sleeps!


 My wonderful, extraordinary, amazing husband with our little man.  Curt has been a rock star in the parenting department!  He is so good with Jace and does so much with him already, we are both very lucky to have him in our lives!


 Family shot!  I'm standing on my toes so I don't look so short!


 Poor Kai, she tried so hard to get Jace bundled up perfectly for this shot, and he wanted none of it!  Just as she got him wrapped tight he would wiggle his way out!  He has to sleep in a sleep sack at night because he is such a wiggle worm!


 Our sleeping angel, always has his hands up!


 Jace loves to scratch and fuss with his hands, so he usually has mitts on.  This is characteristic of him, hands up at his face!


I love baby feet!


 This is one of mine and Curt's favorite pictures.


My little man and I!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics Amber, going through, I kept thinking...oh thats my favorite...no that's my favorite...oh wait, this one is my favorite! hahaha, all just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are all beautiful! I love the "heart to heart", so sweet.
    P.S. I almost ALWAYS stand on my toes next to Aaron!

    ReplyDelete