Friday, January 7, 2011

"Big Boy" Clothes

On Thursday I brought Jace to see Dad at work.  I thought I would put him in "Big Boy" clothes, since he has been wearing sleepers since we brought him home.  Once I got the clothes on, I realized why he has been wearing sleepers...they are the only thing that fits him right now! 
It looks like Jace has no neck in these pictures because the shirt is too big!  He looks like a mini Steve Urkel, with his pants pulled up so high...so funny and cute!

Here is Jace with his "Dad's Rock Star" T-Shirt.

I love this picture!  He looks so old already here!  This is one of my favorite pictures of him!  I can't believe how much he has changed over the last 17 days!

Jace was a big hit at school!  All the ladies were fawning over him, lol!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome with the blog...I am super impressed!

    ReplyDelete