Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Discovery Canyon

On the last day of summer holidays, Curt and I decided to take Jace to Discovery Canyon.  We haven't been there in about 15 years, so we decided to visit.  We went on a Tuesday morning at 10... there was no one there!!!!  We was a wonderful way to spend our last day of holidays together.  We didn't stay too long... I am deathly scared of wasps and bees.... there were a few that would not leave!  I also do not like insects... there was a dead floating cockroach washing up on shore where we were... I swear it was the size of my foot.  SOOOO GROSS!!!  I whined and we left!  But it was fun while we were there!



Jace loved the sand!  He especially liked when Curt built him sandcastles!



Curt taught Jace how to throw rocks...he laughed and laughed and laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment