Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last Stop...Penticton

Last post of our holidays... :(
On our way back from Vancouver, we stopped in Penticton for a night.  Curt played Junior hockey there and he always tells me how much he wants to go back and visit the people he stayed with.  (Who also happen to be related to him).  We really wish we would have stayed longer, it was a short visit but we had a lot of fun, and they were soooo welcoming to Jace and I.  I got to meet Greg, BettyAnn and Tyler (Travis was away in Alberta) and Jace had an absolute blast playing with all three of them!

Shortly after we got to Penticiton, it was off to the beach to splash in the lake with Greg!

Jace having an absolute ball!

Jace always ran away after getting splashed and then ran right back for more!  I even got soaked at one point!  But I got even! :)

The whole crew


Jace was exhausted after the lake.  We just wrapped a towel around him, threw him in the carseat and he was out before we had even pulled away!

Jace trying on an Oilers jacket that Greg had.

It was such a great way to end the trip.  I know that Curt was thrilled to get the chance to go back adn catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment