Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crazy Cousins!

Here are a bunch of pictures of the boys on their holiday in Phoenix.  These are two very BUSY boys!!!!  It was fun to watch them play, they are now starting to play with each other instead of just around each other.
I was lucky enough to get a chance to go to Vegas for 2 1/2 days while in Phoenix, so Curt, Gma and Gpa were in charge!

Jace and Kane

Gma with her little boys!

Gpa with his little boys!

Peek!  The tunnel held hours of fun!

Crazy glasses!







The boys got to go swimming twice a day!  Their favorite spot was the rocks.

Wishing they were outside!







The usual eating spot...facing the TV!!!  They ate so good!

What's up dudes!  The boys getting ready to do some shopping with Gma and myself.

HAHAHA, this was an impossible shot!  Trying to get both boys to look at me!  All they wanted to do was run!
Maybe next time!


Chillin'

This is one of my all time favorite, I wish Jace was looking at the camera though!  We went into A Children's Place and I saw these headbands....I thought it would be super cute to add a few accessories to the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment