Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trip to Banff

This weekend we decided to go to Banff.  Curt took a day off on Friday and we went exploring for the day.  We found some beautiful spots we have never been to before.  We did lots of eating, walking, swimming, playing and exploring on Friday.  It's a good thing we did it all on Friday because when we woke up Saturday morning it was pouring!  So we came home.  It was a great quick getaway for the three of us!

On the way into town, Curt saw this beautiful spot Cascade Pond from the road.  I absolutely love the backdrop in these pictures.  Stunning!!!  Jace loved playing in all the leaves, whenever he thought we weren't looking he tried to shove the leaves in his mouth!




My new favorite pic of the little man!

Love this pic!








When I saw the horse and carriage on Main Street, I told Curt he had to take a picture of Jace and I.  When I was Jace's age (and living in Banff) my mom and I made the Banff newspaper.  She was holding me in front of a horse and carriage so I could see the horse on Main Street.  I still have the newspaper clipping in my baby book.  Very cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment