Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Curt and I have been pretty lucky with our little man and his sleeping.  Although we would both love it if he would sleep through the night, he does a great job of sleeping anywhere!  We even took him to a basketball game at my school and he slept through all the cheers, whistles and buzzers!

Here are a few of my favorite pics of him sleeping!
 Jace and Curt nap like this usually once a night! So cute!!!

 Curt took this picture before he went to work.  Once Curt is up and getting ready for work, if Jace is awake I will bring him into bed with me for a few cuddles before we get up!  Looks like we fell asleep here!

 Jace loves his vibrating chair!

He also loves his swing!!!  It makes me dizzy to watch it though!


1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love the one of you and him sleeping in bed, props to Curt for taking pictures without being asked!!!

    ReplyDelete